Cloud Library is an App that gives you access to our Ebook and eAudioBook Collections. You can download popular reading materials to take with you on-the-go! Getting started is easy. We have included step-by-step instructions to get Cloud Library on your device:
Downloading and Logging In
1. Download the Cloud Library App from your app store.
2. Log into the app
a. Select Illinois
b. University of Illinois Springfield
c. And enter your Library ID number: (NOT YOUR UIN NUMBER) – This is the barcode number on your card.
1. You can browse books or search by title/author
2. Once you’ve selected a book you’d like to read. Tap on the cover and then tap “Borrow”
3. The book will now download to your device and will be available in your account for 14 days.
4. To get to your book from the browse screen, tap the menu icon and tap “My Books”
1. Tap the Menu icon in the top left-hand side
2. Tap “My Books”
3. Press and hold the book you’d like to return
4. Tap “Return”
5. Tap “Yes”
Featured: Includes titles we are featuring around a theme or titles that are new to the collection.
Browse: This view allows you to browse the entire collection and filter it by genre.
My Books: This is where you will find the book you currently have checked out, on hold, have previously checked out, and/or have flagged.
Settings: Here you can adjust your contact information and adjust app settings such as whether or not items can be downloaded using cellular data.
Filters: Filters let you decide what you want to see when your search. You can limit to ebook only or
audiobook only as well as decide if you want to search only what is currently available for checkout, what the library currently owns, or every title in the systems including those not owned by the library that are available to recommend.