Welcome back! We hope that your winter break was wonderful and you were able to enjoy the break from your studies. This week, the SPARK Team is bringing you some information on how to check your library account during the semester.
- Go to the Brookens Library homepage.
2. Next, locate the purple circle below the main search box that says “My Accounts,” and click on it. Select the “My Library Account” option from the drop down box.
3. Clicking on this link will take you to a new page that will prompt you to log in with either your NetID, or library card barcode if you do not have a NetID.
4. Once you log in, the webpage will have several options on the right side.
- Saved Items. The first one that you will see is “Saved Items.” This tab is where you can save items when searching on the main page to come back to later.
- Checked Out Items. By clicking on this link, it will show the current materials you have checked out under your account. This is where you can renew the due dates of your materials without having to come into Brookens.
- Requested Items. If you have requested any library materials from Brookens Library or I-Share, you can see the status of those requests or have the option to cancel the requests.
- Fines. This will show any fines that are currently on your account.
- Profile. This tab simply shows your personal account such as your address, contact information, name, and which library you prefer to pick your books up at when you request books.
If you ever have difficulty with something on your account, or are unsure about what something means, you can always contact the Circulation Desk located on the main floor of Brookens, and they will be happy to help you! We hope that you have a great semester and are looking forward to bringing you some helpful tips and tricks each Tuesday this semester!