Did you know that you can request articles that the library does not own through Interlibrary Loan for free? If you’ve found an article that the library does not provide access to, you can request it from another library to be sent to you if its available.
How To Place A Request
- Go to the library website, and select My Account. Select My ILL from the dropdown menu, and log in with your NetID and password.
2. If this is your first time requesting an article through InterLibrary Loan, you will be asked to fill out a form with your personal information and click Submit Information.
- To request an article, click on Article, which is located under New Request on the left side of the webpage.
- Fill out the necessary fields for the article you are requesting, and click Submit Request.
- If the article is available via InterLibrary Loan, you will receive an email with a link to the article usually within 1 to 3 business days.
If you have any questions about submitting a request, let us know.