Brookens Library is now offering in-person peer research help on Sundays from 2-8pm and Tuesdays-Thursdays from 6-9pm! This drop-in help is the perfect opportunity to get immediate assistance with your research.
Some perks of the drop-in hours include:
- Research help outside the librarians’ typical hours
- Instant support without making an appointment
- Opportunity to get assistance from peers who have a broad research-knowledge base
- Easy access at the library’s main desk
Some examples of help offered at the drop in hours include:
- Selecting and navigating databases and research guides
- Selecting and improving search terms
- Finding both online and in-person resources
- Referrals to a librarian/walking you through making an appointment with a librarian
- And much more!
Next time you’re needing some extra support with your research, stop by the main desk at Brookens on Sundays from 2-8pm and Tuesdays-Thursdays from 6-9pm to get help from your peers!
For help with more complex research questions, schedule a research appointment with a librarian.