Did you know we have THOUSANDS of eBooks & eAudiobooks in cloudLibrary? It’s true! However, there may be an eBook or eAudiobook that we don’t have that you would like to checkout for FREE! You can suggest a title directly in our app and our staff will do their best to add it to our collection!
Check out how to suggest an eBook or eAudiobook directly from our mobile app.
If you don’t already have the cloudLibrary app you can download it for free from your preferred app store! Once it’s downloaded on your device you are ready to let us know what title(s) you’d like us to add to our cloudLibrary collection!
1) Open your cloudLibrary app (make sure you are logged in) and click on the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Type the title of the book you wish to find in the search bar:
2) If we do not have the title, click on “Advanced Search”:
3) This screen will open. Click on “All Library Titles”:
4) Click “Suggestions for Library” and then “Search”:
5) Any available titles will then appear. Locate the title that you would like to suggest, and click “Suggest”:
6) That’s it! Your suggestion will be received and considered for purchase by library staff. So go forth and suggest away!