If you need research assistance, book a virtual research consultation via Zoom with one of our librarians. They are available to assist you with finding scholarly articles, narrowing a research topic, brainstorming search terms, providing an overview of our databases, and more!
How to Book a Research Consultation:
- Pull up the library website and click on the pink Research Guides icon.
2. Next, choose the subject that best fits your research question, topic or course. In this case, we will just choose Biology.
3. Then click on the Make an Appointment button under the librarian’s photo. This will start the process of making an appointment with the librarian associated with that subject. In this case, it is Stephen McMinn!
4. Select the month, day. and time you are interested in. If no times work for you, email the librarian to see if there is another time that might work for both of you. Then click Confirm.
5. Fill out the form with details of your research assignment, and let us know what you’d like help with. Select Confirm Appointment, and your appointment will be automatically booked on the librarian’s calendar. All consultations this semester will be done remotely.